Try to enter this^^

My Sweet Birthday^^

Friday, December 19, 2008
Today , 19 DEC is my birthday !
It is a sweet memory for me , because I'm very excited to my friend's surprise ! It's really rejoice though
I already know tht they will take some action in the celebration of my birthday , but I still take myself in the tricks!

Start from the midnight , some of my friends had sending the birthday's SMS to me but I already falling sleep , so I can't reply them immediately ! I must say "SORRY" to them !

In the morning , I went to Everise for shopping with my brother . After that , we went to SAN YAN shopping mall for my Father's birthday's gift , we bought a necktie , it cost us RM90 , it's really expensive but it's for our father so we didn't care it !

After shopping , we went back to our home and having our hotpots lunch , all of our family members had come back including my brother's girl friend ! It's a cosy period !^^

After that , my friend were calling me for a window shopping , they try to transfer my vision but I already analysis all of them and guess the next action of them! Indeed , they had prepare a birthday party for me , although I knew it before but it's really nice and I suddenly felt so shameful !

In the evening , we went for the rehearsal , after 2 hours , we had finish the activity but
some body were planning for the wine , so I follow too ! During the wine , they had sang the birthday's song with different language to me taking some photo and chating together ! It's so touching !

Now , I would like to say "I really touching today , Thank you everybody" I love all of your so much!



0 comments: