Try to enter this^^

My future , My decision

Monday, January 12, 2009
Come to year 2009 , a general examination year !
I must study hard , because I must get straight A in my STPM exam , it's really a big challenge for me !
According to the results of my school in STPM exam , normally the straight A student in science site is really less than the art site student !
Therefore , I need to put much effort and force in my studying and reading to measure that I can be one of them.
I felt regret that I'm not putting any effort during the class time , because I'm concentrate in the co-curiculum activities !
Therefore , it is really difficult for me to pursue the curriculum which I had lost it!
After the calculation of me , my standard can only get D in my STPM exam ,
so , I should work hard now , I tell myself , I should get 4As in my Stpm Exam , I must tell everyone "I CAN DO IT" !
Yes , I can do it ,
I will tell everyone ,
I am not a loser ,
I will success in exam ,
I must tell those who look down me that I can do it ,
I can strive for the scholarship
and attend the University Of Singapore ,
that is my future !

0 comments: