Try to enter this^^

My Uni Life - Last Year~ ^^

Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Time Flies,
Welcome to my last two semester of my Uni Life~

Leave this blog for more than 4 months already , i think~ 
Due to the busy task of my business and packed schedule of my daily life,
I almost forget here, my little home.

Anyway, I had decided that,
Start my blogger life again, hope that i can update frequently.

Start my last year of uni life,
At the same time start my FYP and IPD.
Oh God, pls guide me~ I almost crazy~

Last few month to be LCEC Member of SMC, 
Hope that i can try my best to make all the things well~
Kick out laziness from me ,pls ~  =P

The last year of my uni life, the first year of my own business, i mean , the legal one , hehe...
I had registered my business with the name Carolynne Kelvin, started from 9/9/2013, 
Thus, friends,pls do remember 关顾my online shop~ hehe.... ^^

Last year, The most busy year~ ^^
May God Lead me and guide me ^^

God bless you all ^^ 

0 comments: