Try to enter this^^

Introduction(My Family and I^^-)

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Hello , everybody ! Do you know who am I ?
Give you some "Tips".....
I'm a boy , I don't know you are a girl or a boy , but I believe that you are a good viewer !
I'm 18 years old , born on 19 december 1990 , I'm a Malaysian Chinese and live in the biggest state of Malaysia , Sarawak , and a small town in the state , Sibu. I have a big Family including my parent and five brothers .
My father is a insurans salesman and my mother is also a salesman .
My eldest brother study in the biggest local University in Malaysia , UPM .
One of my brother are going to USA for study at the end of the year .
I have a brother study in SMK Methodist and a little brother study in SJK Methodist .
The eldest one just finish his PMR exam and the younger one is only 11 years old .
Now, I already Form 6 , study in the famous secondary school in sibu , SMK Sacred Heart.
It's a nice school .
Do you know who am I ?
My name is start from K and end at G !
Guess youself .....Wahahaha...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    y d pic dun hv me inside leh??i m oso your family o~~haha(adeline)

  1. haha.....who is adeline?????never knw her be4!!!wakakaka....