Try to enter this^^

Youth Life ^^

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
It was a wonderful life , I really really like it ! I believe that many of you don't know what is the youth life . It is a very strange word and phrases to all of you except the one who take part in it before !

I need to introduce it to all of you , because it can bring a lot of benefit to your !

Youth life is a type of club like the normal clubs that we often take part in school.However youth life is the "Club" in the church.

It's a important part in the church just like the four limbs of our body . It's a activities which every youth can join in .

It help the youths to learn the bible knowledge and teach them the morality and the truth through the preach and the worship .

It is organised per week . All the youths will come together , sings the worship songs , investigates the bible knowledge and listens to the preach which organised by clergyman or monk . We did all of this just because we wanted to praise God , thanks for his given and grace , and obvious to the truth bible because we hope once a day we could go to the heaven and live with our lord !

The age of the person who can take part in it is among 12 years old to 18 years old.

Finally , I hope every youth will go and join the youth life ! You will find that it's very meaningful and wonderful life ! Therefore I invite all of you go and join my youth life in my church , Methodist Logos Youth in my city , Sibu. Thank you~

Here is the video of my youth life which is about a activity organised by the church:


0 comments: