Try to enter this^^

Disappear

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Yesterday, I was in an incident , it was the disappear of my little brother , Daniel wong !
Every weekend , my brother will go for tuition in the afternoon!
The location is far away from my home ! The distance between the location of his tuition and my house is between 6-8 km. Normally , my father might go and carry him at 4:15 p.m !

However, yesterday , many of my relative came and visited my grandfather , because of his sick !

Instead of served our relatives , my father forgot to carry my
brother ! After the serving , my father just remember my brother !
It's already 5:15 p.m . All of us really shocked because we all forgot him !
I quickly went to the tuition to carry him !

On the way , I really anxious to my brother and in thoughtful .
When I arrived the location , the tuition teacher quickly came out to investigate what's going on . After the explained , I found out that my brother was not in the tuition already ! I was shocked because nobody was going to carry him and his was only 11 years old . He might be kidnapped by other person.
I cooperated with the tuition teacher immediately to find out him .

Yet , after the seek , we still can't find out where is him ! It's intensely!
During the seeking , I pray in the car ! I believe that the god would help me in this incident !

After that , I went home and planned with my father ! However , when I went home , I suddenly found that my little brother was already in the house , it's really the miracle of the God !
At that time , I felt thanksful to the lord and how the great power his had .

After the explaining of my brother , he said he walked home himself! It's really a long distance ! Suddenly , I felt that his already grow up and admire to him and the conduction of God !

1 comments:

  1. happyo4t said...:

    Hey, that day I saw "xiao sii tung" were walking along the lanang road around 5.00pm. I thought that he was going for tuition. Wa...really need to thank God. I think you will take good care of your brother from now on.