Try to enter this^^

31 October 2008 ~^^ (A Happy Day)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Last friday , I went to the "Shuan Xing" for a feast with all the librarian's staff members and all the meritorious in AGG librarian ! It's a sweet memory for me , it's so perfectly and wonderful !

The feast was a dinner combine with the hotpot and BBQ , it's really delicious and tasty ! I had some photo for that day , but I didn't know why my blogger can't upload the photo from my computer so I can't show that place and the food to all of your ! It's very pity !

So , I could only introduce how is the look of the "Shuang Xing" restaurant ! In my opinion , I can't admit that it was a restaurant because it just like a coffee shop without Air conditioner and Sofa ! It's just like the coffee shop within many refrigeration and many hotpot in the room .

Although the temperature was hot , the delicious food would help you forgot the nasty feeling !

The atmosphere was quite good , there are many familys , friends and relatives went there together to had a dinner . Luckily , I met a group of friends in the birthday celebration of their friend , it's so cosy!

The style of the feast is just like the buffet style . You can take the food that you want and cook it yourself , it's nice and easily to cook the foods. You just need to put the food on the cooking tools and wait for 3 minutes then you can eat you foods ! It's easy , right?

Remember one things , that is remember to finish all you foods because there is a rule of the restaurant , it is if you left more than 100gram foods, thery will charge you money. It is very very very important ! Remember it.......

Lastly , listen to me , you will not be regret after you go there!

0 comments: