Try to enter this^^

Busy , Busy , Busy again.....

Monday, November 24, 2008
Nowadays , I'm busy in many thing! It's really awfully . Therefore many times , I might be displease my friends so I apologize here and hope everyone will forgive my rude and wrong !

Firstly , my church , my youth life , it's going to organize a lot of activities because Christmas day is coming soon..... It's really nice , because many person can take part in it and nurse our Lord! However , it make me can't separate my time for my school activities . I'm fear to ignore my school friend because most of them are non-christian therefore if i not spend time for them , they will feel that I'm emphasize my churh friend more than them but actually I emphasize them too....I already spent a lot of time for them .

Secondly , I'm participate in establishment of four camps , therefore , I need a lot of time , energy , wisdom and help from lord . It's very confusing . Because my memory is not that good , so I always confuse in time , I will forget and miss the camp meeting or some training ! Furthermore , I'm afraid of camp programs because I'm the programme in two camps , it's really difficult for me , I not have enough confident to finish these mission.

Moreover , I had take part in the program of manufacturing PPS T-shirt , it's a big trouble for me because the company in charge had produce a lot of fizzle T-shirt for us so they need to manufacture it again . Finally , I hope they can finish this program successfully !

Besides , I need to manage a lot of activity in December , include the christmas activities , establishment in four camps , the activity of youth life and the program for some feast. It's important for me to nurse my Lord , maintain a good relationship with my friends in church and school , remain a healthy body , finish my school holiday work and learning many things !


Many person might say I am a fooling person because I'm take part in too many activities but I choosing silent and using the actual action to show them that I can do it !

0 comments: