Try to enter this^^

Travelling In Malaysia-Final Destination^^ I-City

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Final Destination of I'Man's travelling in west Malaysia - I-City.
It was a raining evening but still can't resist the determination of I'Man and Princess Carol.
Accompanied with I'Brother and his Girl Friend, 
I'Man started their journey from PJ to Shah Alam^^
Though it was raining but still thanks god^^
There is quite a big area which is decorated by colorful light with creative design.
However, if you are fresh tourist, 
please remember there are two area of I-City which separated by a row of Shop.
Snowalk, a famous attraction also involve in the I-City but with Entrance Fee RM35.
To save money, I'Man them just forget about it when pass through it.
By the way, you may find out a 6D Cinema somewhere near I-City,
3D,4D,quite familiar to us but what is 6D , STAND FOR???
Don't know =P
After the Movie, the conclusion of I'Man is quite similar like 4D 
but with high charges RM12 for 7 min only.
Anyway, it is still a memory journey for I'Man.


The buildings encircled I-City are also decorated but colorful light. 
So , it may counted as a part of I-City.


Highlight of the photo, I'Man???
Not , is the tree behind~ haha....



Camel


Dinosaur


Giant SunFlower 




Cow


Peacock 


Light Forest^^

0 comments: