Try to enter this^^

新挑战!

Sunday, July 12, 2009
上拜五为一年一度的教师节。
在两个月前,我被邀请去指导UPPER 6 的Choir,
It is really a new challenge for me.
I'm very exciting and nervous because this is my first time
to lead a choir , I haven't had this experience before...
It's really nice , I accept this challenge .
After that , I start imaging wht would I do when I'm teaching the choir...
After the second school holidays,
we starting the first training in the school hall.
We are argueing for which song we are going to sing .
Finally , we choose "My Love" as our performance.
It's a good song and easily to sing.
In the first training ,obviously, t
here are many person don't want to come .
However , we still continue our training ,
naturally, we are having some unpleasent thing
such as many arguement and quarreling.
Come to the rehearsal,
this is our 1st time tht show our performance to other person...
Surprising , many people praise tht we are given a nice songs...
haha...It's really nice.
Finally , Teacher day's is coming .
There are many performance including MJ Dance ,
It's wonderful...
It win the applause from the audience...
Beside , there are a lot of show such as break dance ,
choir ,live band , tradisional dance , performance poetry and so on...
We are happy because we also win lot's of the applause from the audience.
They said we are the best choir among the 4 choir...
I'm really proud about this...
Lastly , it's the best Teacher day and wish all the teacher "Happy Teacher Day"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

0 comments: