Try to enter this^^

好久不见。。。

Thursday, July 16, 2009
Today , I'm so glad that , my best friend (Danny Ling)
in Form 5 Year had came back
and had a midnight snack with us.
Actually , he came back last week , but all of us were busy in study,
so , we can't meet with him.
He was not much change,
the last time I meet was already half of year before,
I heard from somebody about
he had a girl friend but he deny it but
I don't believe.Hahaha...
He still was the one that we knew him before he went for study.
Just the hair style had a little bit change,
and talking not that overstate again.
IT's really a nice time with him , we talk manythings
such as amorous affair , study , working
and the lattest new of many territory.
We gather at 茶香and chatting.
Tomorrow,We would gather again after the
Kadet Bomba's AGG with other friends.
When the time comes , it must be very bustle.Hahaha...

0 comments: