Try to enter this^^

Thx God^^

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Thanks God for giving so much to me~
I'd appreacite it.

Lastly , my seond sem results had achieve my targets.
actually is nearly my target,haha....
I think I'm quite greedy,muahaha...
3.72-my results,3.75-my target.
It's quite near , right????

However, it's satisfied.
It's embarrasing that actually I done quite bad in my last subject in the exam,
but now it score B+ in my result.Don't know why?
Thankful,i thought i'll fail in this subject-Fluid Mechanics.
Thanks God^^

As a christian,我们最大的使命是传福音,
As a christian student, 我们最大的侍奉在于要在考场上为主作美好见证~
今年的侍奉多了许多,要做的事功也多了许多,
Thanks God for leading me that,不仅仅在侍奉上加添心力,
在学业上也不至缺乏,
感谢主,
曾经我因为侍奉不断的增加开始worry about my study,
but now , i'm fully confidence that our lord will lead me
使我不至跌倒,纵然跌倒也能在此站立,
使我有慢慢的恩典来度过我的大学生活,
感谢主^^

0 comments: