Try to enter this^^

PPS Memory....

Sunday, August 2, 2009
Tonight ,while I'm viewing the slide show which named as
I find that My heart is still leave in the library, I start regret that I not spend much time in the PPS. If it's possible , I hope the time will return to my PPS life.

I like the slide show , especially the background song , I don't know what's its' name, and also don't know who did it, but I know he/she is the one who had make the great things for PPS 2008/2009 .

The Slide show record all the memory of all of us.It records all the photo of us in every activity including , Chinese New Year gathering , Teacher's day , AGG PPS , the kuching trips and Christmas gathering that I missed it , everyone's Birthdays and so on. I still remember that they always complain me always propagate my religions to them but when my birthdays they still specially give many things about my religion as present to me...

Many things I had missed it , espcially having the time together with them .
Maybe I too care about my church's friend and always ignore them.
They always annouce me in many things but I do nothing for them , when they ask me go for a stroll together , I always reply them I'm full time in the church .
I really feel sorry to them...

After the retirement,I found that I had a big growth .
They teach me how to be a good leader, not only in the church but also in the society. I'm a arrogant person , I will think that I already learn too much during the church's life and always look down the one who work together with me...
But after I participle in the PPS Life, everythings is look strange,I feel that I do nothing for PPS , always fail in many things.However they lend a hand to me, teach how to solve my problem ,how to make report , how to make a plan in a big activity , how to finish my work ,how to work in the library , how to have a meeting with teacher and also the principal. Thanks to all of them.

PPS life is a great important point in my life , it was my first time to work in a Lembaga. I never do it before. We have laugh , tear , arguement , quarrel , happy , sad , angry ,worry , cheer , and all the memory and all the moment together.We are cherish the memory of PPS life.



Lastly , I would tell everyone:
"I'm so glad to be a PPS member"
PPS Gogogo.....

0 comments: